cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Load from BW Data Sources to SPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I am trying to load data into BW Data Sources and from there to the targets using SPM UI. Unfortunately when I log into SPM UI, I do not see any source systems configured nor Data Source Entries I made into OPM_SOURCES. I followed all the steps per the document provided by SAP and yet do not see anything in Data Administration in SPM UI. Can anyone please guide me what steps need to be performed in SPM UI for the data loads to happen to the Direct Update DSO's and further for the data to be available for reporting.

Thanks.

Below is what I see in SPM.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sree Rama,

Please check the thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/3215978 for more information on this.

Thank you

Best regards,

Amarnath

0 Kudos

I had the same issue earlier....but mine got resolved by re-confirming that the export/Import path was correctly set.

It needs a "/" at the end of the path and then I could see the data sources fine.

I had re-confirmed following before I found that it was an issue with Export/Import Path.

1. Creation of Source Systems

2. Creation of Upload Id

3. Set-up of Global settings (Currency, Export/Import Path, Currency, Date format under file Default)

Hope this helps.

Thanks

0 Kudos

I had the same issue earlier....but mine got resolved by re-confirming that the export/Import path was correctly set.

It needs a "/" at the end of the path and then I could see the data sources fine.

I had re-confirmed following before I found that it was an issue with Export/Import Path.

1. Creation of Source Systems

2. Creation of Upload Id

3. Set-up of Global settings (Currency, Export/Import Path, Currency, Date format under file Default)

Hope this helps.

Thanks