cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/SAPSRM/OFFLINEAPPROVALSEND sending notification emails repeatedly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I am new to SAPSRM, but has working knowledge on R/3 workflows. For sending offline approval email notificaitons, i have scheduled a background job with the report /SAPSRM/OFFLINEAPPROVALSEND. Job is scheduled for every 5 mins. Now the issue is for the same workitem I am recieving multiple emails until the status changed from Ready. This is not required. Can anyone please through some light to resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Prakash Reddy .S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your table swu_wlscan. If you do not use date/time range on the report the last run date and time is stored on the table swu_wlscan. Please check your table and ensure that no other job like RSWUWFML2 is schedulled  getting executed for sufix 2. These jobs update this table also which can cause confusion.

this table  should looks like e.g. :

CLIENT CURR_NUMB LAST_DATE  LAST_TIME LAST_TS

XXX         2         16.08.2012 07:00:06                   0,0000000

Cheers,

Melina

Ps.: if this helps you, please assign the concerning SDN points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Melina,

The table swu_wlscan  was not updated with last time job run date and time. Where can I find the setting for this? Please let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Prakash Reddy .S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Melina,

Based on your point, I debug the program and found the necessary solution. In selection screen i did not maintain below parameters and it works fine now.. Thanks for the help.

Work Item creation Date from: BLANK

Work Item creation Time from: 00:00:00

Users: BLANK

Thanks,

Prakash Reddy .S

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Buddy... once the WI is sent to recipient... its status will be changed or some flag will be set.

So that this WI will not be picked in the next batch run.

Pls check whether the job is taking a long time, i mean more that 5min, to run.

So that there is no overlap in the current run and the next 5-min interval run.

i will find out more about this.

Regards,

Vinay.