cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limit Activation in shopping cart screen for employee and Config

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are SRM 7.01 and ECC EHP4 with classic scenario.

i want to make Limit option available for all requester when they click on shop.

I know that we have a Badi and method which is used for this but i want your guidance to implement that

Badi- BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI

Class: /SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_BADI_HELPER

Method: sc_ui_itmchoice

I read in wiki that by just activating one paramter to 'X" this will be available for the requesters.

Could you please guide me on this and also is there any special configuration which needs to be done in SAP SRM and ECC for this to create PO or PR.

Regards

Subha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue is solved with the following procedure.

Go to se19--> enter BADI BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI under  create implementation area

select classic badi radio button.Enter Badi name BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI

click on create implementation.

Enter any name you like which starts with Z

for example ZIM_BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI

Click on OK button

Double Click on Method SC_MODIFY_SCREEN

Enter the below code

IS_SCR_ITMCHOICE-LIMIT = 'X'.

and activate

go back and activate the BADI.

Now you click on shop from requester user id.You can find Limit Item option for all users

Hope this helps for functional consultants a bit to implement

Regards

Subha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank Subha!

Works like a charm! We've been searching for a solution for this topic for some time now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

is there anyway to manage this without a BADI?  i.e. through Security roles and authorizations?

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aleem,

Based on our searches until now there is no way to handle this without the BADI (I would have preferred the option to do that as well). But, the implementation of the BADI is simple and straight forward as described above. (and I'm not a big fan of BADI's myself)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Allem,

In that case you shall provide the users with the shopping cart professional role that enable users to create shopping carts with material, service and limit.

Hope it helps !!

Regards,

Catherine

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In ECC you need to configure PO document type so that item category "B" and "D" are allowed.

In limit item type in SRM, there are 2 options "involve only" and "confirmation and invoice".

Item category "B" for first option and "D" for second option.

There is no other special config in SRM as per my knowledge.

With Regards,

Maly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Malay,

Thanks for the information But how do we activate the option Limit for every employee.Currently only purchasers has the option to create Limit SC i need the same for Employee as well.

Regards

Subha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Subha,

In the BADI BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI you shall have the field IV_UNAME if which brings in the requestor name into the BADI. Make sure no conditions are written over this field so that for all the users the field is displayed.

Hope it helps !!

Else provide the Shopping cart Professional role to the users if they need to create limit carts as well.

Regards,

Catherine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure that below information will help to solve your issue.

But please try.

Please check the possibilities in below path in SPRO.

1.SPRO > SRM server > Maintenance of filed control.

2.SPRO > SRM server > Activate business functions.

Regards,

RBEI/SRM Naga.