cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prerequisite of OCS Package SAPKE604XX could not be met

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I downloaded 8 last available HR packages and extracted them in EPS/in. they have all a status 'Not imported' in OCS Package Directory of SPAM. But when I tried to define a queue to import them, I saw only 5 of the 8 packages.

The tree others need a prerequisite the SAP Applcation Platform (SAP_AP) 'SAPKNA7025'.

Now, I must implement the last SAP Applcation Platform packages in order to be able implemeting the last HR patchs.

My question is : is there any dependencies between SAP_AP and SAP_BASIS / SAP_ABA ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP_AP has dependency on SAP_BW , SAP_BW has dependency on SAP_ABA and SAP_ABA has dependency on SAP_BASIS.

Now when go into SPAM , select the radio button , new support packages . Expand the support packages that you need to implement , you will see the pre-requisite support packages required . So once figure out all the dependencies one after another , then download them and extract them to EPS inbox , you will be able to define the queue correctly.

Regards

Ratnajit

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member189797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

These kind of issues can be solved with the help of KBA

1857057 - How to check the prerequisite of an OCS package

Regards,

Gaurav

paul_power
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abdellatif,

It really is bet to implement support package stacks

http://service.sap.com/sp-stacks

these are a group of support packages, all thoroughly tested with notes regarding any issues which have been found.Implementing support package stacks ensures that you can be confident that you minimise the chance of encountering issues during the sp update which could cost you time and effort.

I would also strongly advise to download the sp-stack through solution manager maintenance optimizer as this will check for any pre-requisties and inter-dependencies to your target stack and will automatically include the neeed packages to the queue so you have all the packages needed to reach your target stack.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to you all for your replies.

Regards

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thers little point in trying to upgrade a single component. You need to look into raising the whole SP Stack.

Regards, Juan