Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

looking New a feature link to ERP with SRM 7.00 Enhancement package 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Expert,

Hi

We have Upgraded SRM 7.00 to SRM 7.00 Enhancement package 1.

With this enhancement pack it does possess a feature link to ERP

documents, which can be viewed in the below mentioned SAP library

link URL.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm701/helpdata/en/6a/3747e682ca4ef388b0c9565401a471/frameset.htm

But after activating the configuration as per SAP help I can't able to View the  the back-end document is displayed in a separate window.

Just for Information ::::: We are Using extended classic scenario .

please let me know how  to activate above features in upgraded SRM 7.01.

Thanks

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Please check following note:

1819578 - Link to ERP history documents from SRM Portal is not working

Some customizing settings have to be performed.

Regards,

Rafa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azad,

I have done all above configuration step,  but with that I can't able to View the  the back-end document is displayed in a separate window.

If you have using same funcationality with extended classic scenario please share with me few screen which help me a lot .

If not please Suggest further.

Thanks

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

We are also looking to use the same functionality. Hope you could able to resolve it.

Can you share the details.

Abdul Raheem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try assigning roles ending with _EHP1 to the user and test. This should be done in both Portal and SU01 in SRM.

Thanks,

Sushil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

The link you have provided has all the details.

1. Activate the business function SRM, Continuous Innovations (SRM_CONT_IMPR_1).

2. Activate Customizing activity under  SAP Supplier Relationship Management  SRM Server  Cross-Application Basic Settings  Integration with Other SAP Components  Integration with SAP ERP  Activate Linking to SAP ERP Documents

3. Create the authorization object Back-End Document Display Authorization (/SAPSRM/BD) in the SAP SRM system.

This should be all. Can you try this and check.

Regards

Azad

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Discussion moved from Getting Started with SCN to Supplier Relationship Management (SAP SRM) (Getting Started with SCN is for general SAP Community Network related discussions only)

To get a quick (or any) response, create your new discussion in a space related to your query.  This way it will be visible to topic experts who will then see and reply to it.  The SCN Site Index contains a full listing of all SCN spaces.