cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Pass Table to MBO in Hybrid web app

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have one query in passing multiple value as input.

I have Bapi which has table tab_emp as input where i am passing emp no.s (multiple values) so that another table is tab_details as output table which will give me result.

Input:

tab_emp:

empid = 10003

empid = 10007

output:

tab_details:

empid = 10003 empname = john empcity = Mumbai.

empid = 10007 empname = David empcity = Pune

so this scenario is working fine in SAP BAPI.

Then i created an MBO of this BAPI, it gave me  1 MBO which has output = empid, empname, empcity

and one structure where input is empid.

I have created Personalisation Key of this structure type and mapped in Load Arguments.

Then deployed the project and created workflow form.

Now how to pass this structure as input so that i can pass multiple values as query.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rakshit_doshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is something like Mobile Business Object and Local Business Object. MBO are those that can be used on mobile where as LBO's are ones which are used for temporary purpose.

What you can do is that you can define certain fields in the LBO and create one and store the values intermediately in the LBO and then retrieve from it in the next screen.

Hope this helps

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakshit,

That was very helpful, it will be great if you can elaborate more on this.

Thanks

Regards

Saket

rakshit_doshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saket,

Like suppose you have a customer create screen and you are taking in first name and last name from the user create an LBO also having those parameters which you want to store.

Build a relationship between the Customer table and the local table that you have created so that it stores the values in the table locally and whenever you want to retrieve the value of a particular instance you call the LBO just like you call the MBO.

I have not developed many workflow applications but this is what the whole concept is like and will work.

Hope this helps

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello , Saket . Did you pass table to MBO? I have the same problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deny,

I was able to pass table to in case of native app, but did not got any strong solution in case of HWC app.

former_member228049
Participant
0 Kudos

Hybrid app designer doesn't support tables of structure  type of personalization key.  Is it possible to make changes on BAPI to take string  ? By the way, I'm not familiar with  SAP BAPI

SyambabuAllu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saket,

Did you got any solution.if you get please post it here.

Thnaks,

Syam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying on it.

As i get, i will update the same.

Regards

Saket

SyambabuAllu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok,Thanks Saket