cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

netweaver 7.31 chinese language import failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,i have a problem ,when i import chinese language package use T_CODE smlt,the result is always "Not imported completely".

I checked the progress by T_CODE stms,i found this error

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Start publishing IAC object(s) 'R3TR', 'IARP',

Postprocessing necessary when upgrade has been

Object 'IARP' 'BCMINIALV_S_0199' does not exist

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys ,can you   tell me how to do right now ?

did i need to reinstall the sap or somethingelse?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Theres an interesting thread (below) which talks about a similar issue.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3164561

Check the recomendations.

Regards, Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Juan,Thank you ,your suggestion solved half of the question ,there is  a another error need to be fix

--------------------------------------------------------

Start publishing IAC object(s) 'R3TR', 'IARP',

Postprocessing necessary when upgrade has been

Object 'IARP' 'CCMS_BPRADAR 99' does not exist

-----------------------------------------------------------

'CCMS_BPRADAR‘ looks like is not a internet service,can't solve by your mentioned way ,any other suggestion?

Thanks a lot!

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

'CCMS_BPRADAR‘ looks like is not a internet service

Not sure, but seems like its been published the same way that the previous object.

Regards, Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now ,i'm trying to import support package first ,then import the language package,hope the error can be fix

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good Luck Lin!

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You do not have to import language parts of support packages separately unless you have imported a new language package and the delivered SP level of the language package is lower than the support package level of the system and in such a case the newer translations have been overwritten by the old ones due to language package import.

The SAP help says :

***********************************************************************************************************

All Support Packages delivered by SAP have been translated completely. Support Packages can be used to deliver missing translations, or correct incorrect translations.

If you install a language after you have imported Support Packages into your system, you may have overwritten new Support Package translations with obsolete translations. The language is then inconsistent.

To correct the language data, you need to import the language part of the Support Package. This program supports you in this with the following functions:

• Check language data to see whether it is correct.
  • Determine which Support Packages are in the system, and which Support Package translations need correcting.

*****************************************************************************************

Make sure you also do a supplementation with another language.

Regards

Ratnajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratnajit,

Thanks for remind me,my solution looks like success,language imported completely.

How can i check the language is inconsistent or just normal?

Thanks again

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run report RSCPINST using SE38, then add the language chinese if not added . Check if the code page entered is correct . If you add chinese language , then simulate the change and check the entries which would be updated . Then go back and activate .

Once done , go back , click current NLS config . Everything should look fine now.

Go to tcode SMLT , Select Language --> Special Action --> Import Support package .

Make sure everything should be green and nor more support packages are to be imported.

You may have to supplement chinese with any other language such english if some texts are not delivered in Chinese. Refer link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/37/3e3d38b611b065e10000009b38f889/content.htm

Regards

Ratnajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do the action like you said

"Select Language --> Special Action --> Import Support package ."

,seems everything works fine ,thanks

Answers (0)