cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E Cess, S&HCess to Pick from J1iex in MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have got some of the dealer purchase cases in which Ecess , S & Hcess value is not on regular calculation i.e 2 % & 1 % on BED.

Total Ass Val - 78220.6

BED - 5783.8

ECess - 10.09  Not on normal rate

S & Hcess - 5.03 Not on normal rate

User has captured these values manually in part 1 & posted part2.

Now when user is entering MIRO System is picking Mod Clearing Val of BED as actual (5783.8) from part 2 posting but system is taking mod clearing val of ecess & Hcess on calculation basis i.e (115.67 & 57.835).

My requirement is to take cess mod clearing value in MIRO from part 2 entries & not by calculation how to handle this.

Regards

Nitesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitesh,

Pls follow the dealer's process as suggested in the below note.

Pls READ through the note and refer the ATTACHMENT along with the note.

1104456 Use of MRP indicator for capturing excise duties from dealer

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Rajasree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajasree,

I am using the same process which is described in the note mentioned by you. We are using Taxinj procedure. My concern is related to Ecess , H&Scess computation in MIRO in dealer invoice Ecess & S & Hcess is not computed on normal rates they have passed on some abnormal value as mentioned above but in MIRO system is calculating modvat clearing amount of ecess & H& cess as 2 & 1% based on BED. But I want same value as captured in part 2. How to handle this.

Regards

Nitesh

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is MRP indicator ticked in MIGO/J1IEX?

During MIGO/J1IEX you should enter ECS and SECESS amounts correctly as 2% and 1% of BED

respectively. You cannot enter some amount randomly.

Regards,

Brinda