cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information Broadcasting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Environment: BW 3.5

I am currently working on Information Broadcasting using BEx broadcaster. Most distribution functions work fine. The main problem that I am having is that when I try to distribute a pre-calculated workbook via e-mail whether it be a normal workbook file or a Zipped workbook file, the file somehow becomes corrupt and I am unable to open it.

Ideally I would be able to open the pre-calculated workbook when it is sent as an attachment and play around with it from an End-User's perspective.

Also when I view the system log, I receive the following errors:

Error during precalculation Object variable or With block variable not set.

Message no. RSRPREC608

and

Error during precalculation Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Message no. RSRPREC608

Would anyone be able to help me out in troubleshooting this problem? We are not sure if it's a BASIS issue or a BEx Broadcaster issue

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ramus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ebenhavenga
Explorer
0 Kudos

Were you able to resolve this issue as I am getting the same error.Excep it is on BW 7..Could u plz share your findings..

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Were you able to resolve this issue as I am getting the same error...Could u plz share your findings..

Thanks

ebenhavenga
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, Just some feedback, we found the problem was with the SYSTEM user on the server the user did not have the correct access to create the Object, After switching to a Administrator user the error no longer occurred.

(The workbook is no longer corrupted)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to implement Information Broadcasting using Bex Broadcaster. I am getting error "No Settings Available for Web Template QueryBroadcaster ( QUERYBROADCASTER )".

If anybody can help me with the step by step procedure to handle this would be great help.

Thanks

Ilamurughu