Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0utput type issue

former_member462582
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Configured output type ZCB2 in MN21 transaction  key combination sales organisation and shipping point given details in MN21 transaction shipping point DR001,Shipping point TWXX in communication Output device also given saved,

Creating outbound delivery with combination same sales org and shipping point   that time output type ZCB2 is not triggering automatically,and also manually not allowing to enter in vl02n transaction system showing error  ZCB2  output type does not exist

Anybody suggest me i need to create delivery with output type automatically what are all settings to be configure

Regards

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, MN21 transaction is for inventory management. You are dealing with outbound delivery. So you have to first maintain output type in NACE transaction under "Shipping" (V2), and then create condition record with transaction "NACR"

BR

former_member462582
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi BR,

Thanks for your reply

Even i created in vv21 transaction or Nace my output type is not triggering in delivery,

tell me step by step how to configure output type  for delivery

Regards

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mohan,

Can you first check below thing in NACE, 

1. whether output type ZCB2 is configured for application Shipping (V2).

2. then check whether it is assigned to any output procedure.

3. If above bothe things are there then cehck whetehr access sequence is assigned fot output type ZCB2 in output type config.

4. if accesssequence is there then maintain condition record which will get called when you will create OBD.

5. If no access sequence is there no ned to minatain condition record, you wil lhave to maintain it manually in OBD output.

Regards,

Charu  

Former Member
0 Kudos

check whether you have created this output type under "Shipping" (V2) application, if not then first create it under this application and then create Condition record with NACR transaction.

Output type will not trigger even if you have created output type and maintained condition record, if you have not created output type under proper application type and not maintained condition record for valid application,

BR