cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Idoc appears with standard Idoc name in PI monitoring.

0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a simple IDoc to csv file scenario where PI receives a customised version of BLAREL IDoc from ECC.

The problem is - When this enhanced IDoc with a custom segment arrives in PI, it fails because it appears with the standard IDoc name

in sxi_monitor. The sender interface name should have the custom IDoc name as I have same name in PI's Receiver and Interface determination.

Changing the sender interface name at above two places makes the interface to work. But I still wonder if there's some setting in ECC to set the

sender IDoc name? However, the IDoc coming to PI still contains the custom segment.

Any inputs?

Thanks

Rasif

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

It was actually the problem from RFC destination maintained in SM59 tranx in ECC. The interface name mentioned in the url was having the standard Idoc's name not for the enhanced one.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rasif,

It looks like there is problem with IDoc metadata ,please run this Report and compare both the metadata,

i.e XI/PI and Target System

IDX_CHECK_METADATA

Regards,

$HRI

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rasif,

In ECC check in the partner profile in the outbound parameters basic type and message type of Idoc  BLAREL is coorectly mentioned and make sure that that same is imported in PI also.

Regards

Praveen Reddy

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you tried reloading your idoc metadata in IDX2?

Regards,

Mark

0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Tried that... but doesn't work.