cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XSLT Mapping in PI 7.1,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,  I need your input with my problem. Here is the scenario. I've used XSLT mapping to pass data receive by PI from SolMan. The message  i will be send to 3rd party application (Via SOAP/ web service protocol). what i need to do now is to force XSLT to return a message if message has been passed or not. Would that be possible using XSLT Mapping?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry guys, got it all wrong ok i will try to explain again.

My scenario is this. SolMan will send ticket details and use PI as bridge before it will be send to a 3rd party application calles Process Automation (PA). this is for the CREATE transaction. Now for the UPDATE (acknowledge of ticket creation, closing of ticket) it will vice versa. Process Automation will send PI data in XML form (i used XSLT mapping for this) parse it and assign to Data Types then send back to SolMan. Now my problem is How can i force the Update transaction to send reply to Process Automation when they send PI data? I tyried to make my SI's to be in Synch mode. I'm getting the response when testing is done in PI but in SOAPUI and Process Automation i'm getting blank response.

---this is the response---

<SOAP:Envelope xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<SOAP:Header/>

<SOAP:Body/>

</SOAP:Envelope>

is there a way in XSLT code where i can set value for the Header section atleast?

Thanks fr the help.

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jun,

this behaviour cannot be executed during Mapping time.

You need to build a Business Process:

1. SolMan -> BP

2. BP-> Web Service (request an transport acknowledgment and define an exception for the send step)

3. To different BP->SolMan: standard and from exception branch

Regards,

Udo

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jun,

I don't understand correctly you question, if you want to receive answer the usual way is to do a sychrounous scenario and to wait that the webservice gives to you an answer and to do a second mapping for the reponse.

Another solution is to use acknowlegment control but the endpoint needs to produce this answer.

Finally, you can do an aproach and to use the PI alert configuration and send an email for example if the message proccesing fails.

Regards.