cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value contract

0 Kudos

Dear friends,

After creating a value contract I want to add additional value in this contract automatically.I want to give commission to customers in a form of value and this value to be added in the value contract that I created before so please reply if any one know the solution.

Best Regards,

Mohamed Badawy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

i don't understand why do you need to change a contract automatically...

what don't you create / change the order or invoice under it ? and you'll be able to add your commission at that time.

regrads,

0 Kudos

Dear mr.ppio,

Thanks for your response.I want to add this commission in  the contract  because I will create  a new sales orders by this value from the contract as this is a cement industry and there is an agreement from the beginning with the customer with specific value so when i want  to give him commission or discounts I give it in the form of a value that must be added in the contract and issue the material.

best regards,

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

okay.

-what do you mean saying "to add additional value in this contract automatically" - say, by background job or how ?

-how often do you need to do that?

regards,

0 Kudos

Dear,

I will give you the steps

1-create value contract with specific value.

2-ceate sales order with reference to contract as the the customer order the materials with only this value.

3-if I want to give discounts to customer I calculate the diffrences and add its value on the contract value to issue material next time.

So this is the scenario

Best regards,

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

i suggest you would use the standard rebate functionality (the more bought, the more discount)

did you think about it?

regrads,

0 Kudos

Dear,

Yes thank you I thought  about it but consider that the only way to add the rebate value is to add on the value contract as the value contract describe  the customer account that we use in ordering materials to him  but I don't give him the value or money cash I give  this in the form of value to order materials with it.

Regards,

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

okay.

in this case i suggest you need to talk to abaper  regarding the custom solution.

good luck!

0 Kudos

Thank you so much for your advice