Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM-ROS Attachment supplier presceen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Experts.

Im using SRM 7.01 with ROS

The question is, the supplier prescreen has the function to add attachments in "Documents" area. i can attach the document but when i try to open it the system send me an error 400 "The webpage cannot be found" how can i do to see the document?

I activated in SICF -default host - sap - ebp - docserver, when i test the service nothing ocurre.

Do i need to configure anything else to open the documents in supplier prescreen?

Thanks a lot for the information

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alfredo,

Please review http://scn.sap.com/thread/3149693 for your requirement.  You have to follow the set up mentioned in there.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Ritesh.

Just a Question.

The attachments are sent to SUPPLIER PRESCREEN in "Documents area" , i can´t see it because the system send me an error 400 "The webpage cannot be found" when i try to open the attachment, do i need to configure something else that i can see the attachments? how does it works?  The SAP server archive the documents automatically? or im missing sometihing to see it correctly.

I hope you can guide me a bit.

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Discussion moved from Getting Started with SCN to Supplier Relationship Management (SAP SRM) (Getting Started with SCN is for general SAP Community Network related discussions only)

To get a quick (or any) response, create your new discussion in a space related to your query.  This way it will be visible to topic experts who will then see and reply to it.  The SCN Site Index contains a full listing of all SCN spaces