cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard email to purchaser when quot is submitted by bidder?

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there any standard email sent to Purchaser when a bidder submits a quot against RFx created by purchaser?

If yes then how is it generated because I do not see any such text in the smartform BBP_OUTPUT_COVER?

We have maintained event schema for BUS2202 event SUBMITTED but still no emails in SOST or in transaction sppfp.

Please tell what are the setting required for generation this email?

Thanks,

Anubhav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if the note 1164269 helps you.

With Regards,

Malay

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Malay,

I checked and found that steps in note are already completed in our system.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav,

I understand that this issue was long ago for you 🙂 but hopefully you remember the solution? 

I am facing a similar issue where my client wants to change the email text being sent at BUS2202.SUBMITTED but I can't find it...

Kind regards,

Anna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found it: for others looking for same it is in SmartForm BBP_OUT_EXCEPTION -> FO_EVENT_TEXT -> CO_WORKFLOW = FALSE -> FO_QUOT -> FO_SUBMITTED.  So obvious when you find it!

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is strange and unpredictable...I removed entry for Accepted Event from customizing but still the emails are triggering....and added entry for Submitted event but still no emails are triggered...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav,

Could you please check if you have done following settings? As you mentioned that in Transaction type you have assigned Event Schema as QUOT.

In the customizing "define event schema"

Object Type  BUS2202

Event Schema QUOT

maintained the following entries:

event: ACCEPTED, REJECTED, RETURNED

event category: ALERT

event subcategory: SRM_QUOTATION

Because based on the Event Category you define in Event Schema notification and/or alert will trigger.

To understand better please review the below SAP help http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm70/helpdata/en/a5/b7da2b12034978a5e646a419ed2c87/content.htm

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

I maintained values as per your reply...but still no alerts on Quot submission though alerts for rejection are now triggering which was not the case earlier...so some problem with Submitted event only.

What might be the issue?

Thanks,

Anubhav