Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting error while running proxy to jdbc scenario

former_member393841
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Our Scenario : Proxy to JDBC.

We are getting the following error while running the interface.

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'SAP.usp_InsertMaterialMasterChange' (structure 'Statement'): com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Invalid object name 'Materials.tbl_SAPMasterList'.

can any one help me out to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Harsha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Table name what you had entered is wrong, ask DB team share table and use the same.

former_member393841
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your update.

I am using stored procedure and the stored procedure exists in database.

Could you please tell me how and where to check the table name in database whether its existing or not.

Thanks in advance

harsha

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are using stored procedure then no need worry about table name, enter correct stored procedure name and make sure that JDBC receiver structure is correct.

Past your mapping output XML here.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This error could be  anything. It could be even database schema object name invalid or wrongly typed too. Please check your all jdbc structure element values and see that match with database definitions on the backend. You can simply test using toad or simple db query tool and check whether any typo or invalid names given in the query. This way you can easily find the error.