cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial Delivery issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear professionals,

I am getting an error during partal delivery and partal delivery is allowed in customer master data as wel as i checked copy control but still I m unable to do partial delivery so plz explain me how can I do partial delivery? and how can i check the list of sales order which are not delivered completely or partial delivered.

plz find the attached screenshot.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajeev Monga

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Dear Rajeev,

Once u create Delivery Doc with reference to Sales Order by VL01N u cant create by same t code now u hav to use VL02n (Change) then give delivery doc no (80015240) then u can find the rest qty which is left for delivery in Delivery Qty field. then PIck as u want then PGI.

Thanks

Satya Nahak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please change your delivery qty in the DD to 5 and save the delivery document (DD).

You can go to the sales order or DD and look at document flow. It will show that it is partially delivered.

Thanks

Venkata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Venkata,

I did it as per your reply but still getting an error " NO DELVERY RELATED ITEM IN ORDER 0000012149,ORDER TYPE OR"

So, plz help me how can I do the 2nd partial delivery and how can I get the list of partial delivered sales order?

plz find the below screenshot of that error.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajeev Monga

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Please check your stock is there in your storage location or not,if not maintain the stock in MB1C and do next partial delivery with reference sales order.

Thanks,

Naren K

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check the sale order line item schedule line tab, here check order quantity , conform quantity and delivery quantity, and also check shipping tab  below fields

Part.dlv./item

Max.Part.Deliv. 9

please check this

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please put some efforts to search the forum before posting such repeated query.

The picked quantity should have been 10 instead of 5.  If stock is made available only for 5, then change the delivery quantity to 5 which means, both the columns (Delivery quantity and Picked Quantity) should be same.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your reply and when I did as per ur reply then I able to do the PGI but  system shows the overall status is "BEING PROCESSED"  and when I tried to do 2nd delivery with reference to same sales order then I got the error again " NO DELVERY RELATED ITEM IN ORDER 0000012149,ORDER TYPE OR"

So, plz help me how can I do the 2nd partial delivery and how can I get the list of partial delivered sales order?

plz find the attached screenshot of thst error.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajeev Monga

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In one of your screenshots, in the sales order, Tab Status, Delivery status = Fully delivered

If you / user has partially delivered then in Delivery status would be Partially delivered.

Go to VA03, give your sales order number,

Go to document flow,

check the deliveries created, in those deliveries compare the delivery quantity with the Order quantity.

Is the sales order partially or completely delivered, and user thinks that the order is partially delivered.