Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Perpetual Term

jaheer_hussain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I activate  and check perpetual term in the header tab of Master agreement,then integration tab is not coming in the same master agreement.As you know without Integration Tab's information,we can not publish this master agreement to SAP.Also note that when I check perpetual term,the expiry date is disappearing from screen(not available to enter expiry).

Is there any other way with out integration tab's information, can we publish agreement into ERP?

Can some throw light on this,pls?

With Regards,

Jaheer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaheer,

I checked with our Product Management team...

Perpetual team means that no expiration date needs to be set for the agreement with a vendor. Also please note that this agreement may havee contracts which have a start and end date but the actual agreement level is perpetual.

Related to "Publish to ERP" it is true taht your cannot publish an Agreement to a backend operational system without mentioning an expiration date and unfortunately the button does not disappear (we will take this as usuability feedback going forward).

Hope this helps, please mark the question as answered if this answers your question.

Thanks,

Armin

Answers (0)