cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDUG Template population question

0 Kudos

Hi SCN Community,

I've got a question regarding MDUG and the Excel dropdown menu for various kinds of attributes.

As it can be seen in the screenshot below, for the organzation, there's only one dropdown entry available. I guess "X, " and "X,-,C" are showing every possible entry that can be used in the GRC applications.

But shouldn't those options be listed as separate entries? (e.g. one enty for "X", one entry for "-", one entry for "C")

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Endre Balla

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andre,

which language setting do you have in your Microsoft Excel? The download works with the US settings where comma and semicolon are switched (compared to German settings).

Best regards

0 Kudos

Hello Martin,

thanks for the advice, I will try using the english settings and let you know, if that had any effect on the outcome.

Kind regards,

Endre

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What version of Process Control is this for?  MDUG is different for 2.5, 3.0, and 10.0.

0 Kudos

Hello Paul,

thanks for your answer. We're you using MDUG for Process Control 10.0.Do you have any idea if the the excel field are populated ina proper way?

In addition, I am dealing with another problem. After being done populating the Excel template, I try to upload it using TCode GRFN_MUDG.

After starting the simulation run, I get directed to the "Analyse Application LOG".

When I now try to execute the Object GRFN with its subject IO_IMPORT I get an Error Message that no Log file was found. (Message no. BL208)

(This also happens either way, with or without populating the template.)

Does anyone have suggestions on this one as well?

Kind regards,

Endre Balla

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the User Guide for MDUG it says: 

3. Enable the MDUG log. Run transaction SM30, input view name GRFNVLOGENABLE and then click Maintain. Add the following entries, shown in the diagram, to the table.

There is then a screenshot of the tow entries that need to be maintained.  Ensure you have done this.