cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD ping communication exception HTTP:401 unauthorized

Former Member

Hi All,

I have create the SLD Bridge from Portal 7.01 SLD  to Solution manager 7.1 SP05 SLD. I have restarted the Portal SLD to transfer the data to Solman SLD server.

Then I Checked the Logs in PORTAL SLD server, I got the error : CIM_ERR_FAILED: user invalid or Denied access

Even tough I have provided the  ALL SLD* Roles assigned to both Users in portal and Solman also.

Please let me know any idea about this error.

Regards,

Lingareddy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209924
Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using SLDDSUSER for the Bridge.  This user has to exist in the Solman system, since that is your target.

Send a screenshot of the Data Supplier parameter of your Solman SLD.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thank you for your reply.

SLDDSUSER is existed in solman system.

please check the solman sld parameter details.

Regards,

Lingareddy.

former_member209924
Contributor
0 Kudos

I am assuming that the GatewayHost and GatewayService in your screenshot is of your Portal.

Please make sure that the following are correct in both systems.

On the Portal SLD

SLD URL (of solman): http://<hostname>:<5XX00>/sld

SLD User:

SLD Pass:

On the Solman SLD.

GatewayHost (of Portal):

GatewayService (of Portal):

Stop/Start both SLD Servers and see what happens. 

This is definitely as authentication error, the user you specified in your Portal SLD cannot authenticate to Solman.

If SAP_SLD_DATA_SUPPLIER Role does not exist during installation, create a new Role called DataSupplierLD and assign it to SAP_SLD_DATA_SUPPLIER Group.  Make sure the SLDDSUSER is a member of this group.

Helpful Link - http://213.41.80.15/SAP_ELearning/OKEC/nav/content/011000358700004976262005e.pdf

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you very to all for your replies.

The problem is resolved .......

The problem is that user in the portal system is not defined in the LDAP system. After we added that is working fine.

Regards,

Lingareddy.

Answers (0)