cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while creating the automatic transfer requirement and transfer order for return goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

The system is not creating the automatic transfer requirement  and so automatic transfer order  are not creating for return goods ,i can able to see many number of entries in LL01 (WAREHOUSE ACTIVITY MONITOR)  i.e, in Interim storage stock, without movement.for storage type 904 .i.e returns Can any one please let me know what settings i need to check to avoid this problem so that the system can create auto TR and auto transfer order

Regards

susmita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to check the settings at IM-WM interface. Check for WM movement type which is used for return there is 'X' in TR column and also set the indicator for auto TO creation at background in TO column, with this setting whenever you will perform Return process in MM system will automatically create TR and TO.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susmita,

Did you check if the Transfer Requirement indicator has been set for the relevant movement types for returns? You can check this via SPRO > Logistics Execution > Warehouse Management > Interfaces > Inventory Management > Define Movement Types > LE-WM Interface to Inventory Management.

Regards,

Oliver