Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum order value and minimum surcharge value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus very good mng ,have a nice day

i have one doubt about minimum order value and minimum price

Minimum order value : AMIW  and Minimum surcharge :AMIZ

This tells if we maintained 500 rs as a minimum order value if customer orderd 300 rs , 200 rs flowed to surcharge .

in case if customer ordered 400 rs 100 is surcharge value .so my doubt is while maintaining pricing procedure in v/08 which value we put ?

and i am coming to minimum price PMIN IT tells if you maintained 1000 rs as minimum price if customer ordered bellow 1000 system doesnt take it considers only 1000rs only

so what is difference between Minimum price PMIN and AMIW? 

PL FORGIVE ME IF IT IS BASIC QUESTION .I DIDNT WORK

thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. AMIW, AMIZ - are used when user wants to set minimum value at an order level.

E.g.

A rush order should not be less than 500USD

Business reason could be that below 500USD, it would not be feasible for the company to transport an order via air (speedy mode of transport)

2. PMIN - is used when user wants to set minimum value at line item level / material level.

E.g.

A unit of material TV-01 should  not be less than 75USD

A sales order can have other material too (e.g. DVD) but PMIN is only applicable for TV-01.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Venugopala Reddy

Can you please honestly tell that before posting such queries here, have you tried on your own ??  It has been requested many times not to continue this practice but you keep on posting / dumping with such avoidable posts. 

This is my final warning and henceforth, before posting, you should try on your own, still face any issue, you can update here indicating what efforts you took to find out the solution.  Otherwise, I am sorry to say, I will have to take it up with the SCN team to take suitable action.

In the above case, you should have tested by adding those condition types in your pricing procedure and created a sale order by which, you will come to know how it works. Hardly, it will take few minutes to learn.   Please dont expect any further spoon feeding which is definitely not allowed in SCN.

I also request other members NOT to encourage this practice.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venu,

G Lakshmipathi has helped members develop by sharing his knowledge, suggestions etc.

His suggestion

you should try on your own, 

is very valuable. And shall help you a lot in your learning.

Keep practicing in your IDES system, also search for SAP help material to understand theory.

If you want business examples, members can share those based on their experiences.

Note: Before I posted my previous post,

1) I did some quick tests -

- created some condition records

- created some sales order with condition types AMIW, AMIZ, PMIN

2) I also read the theory related to special condition types mentioned above

3) Thought about business examples, to help clearly explain my points

This way I too refresh my concepts and keep my practice of things that I may not be working on, these days in my day job.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venu,,

The main difference here is PMIN is item condition, so it will calculated item wise and changes applicable only that particular item only . where AMIIW,AMIZ is header condition it`s calculated for total order.

Let me explain with example .

• Suppose we have 100 materials in my company, material_1 is one among them, material_1 selling price is 100 pounds and manufacturing cost is 80 pounds. in my pricing procedure we have different discounts, some times material_1 net value fall down even cost of the material , so my business don`t what that, a unit material-1 should not be less than 85 pounds. in that case we maintain that 85 pounds in PMIN condition record and maintain PMIN condition in pricing procedure. so if the material_1 price(80) below the 85 pound, the difference value(85-80 = 5) will automatically add with the help of PMIN condition type.

• suppose my business don`t want to create order that should not be less than 500 pounds ( he has his own limitation like transportation, documentation work, cost of employe ,, etc). Here that 500 pounds are total document value, not line item value. maintain AMIW condition record  500 pounds and place AMIW,AMIZ in pricing procedure, if the order value(300) below 500 pounds the difference value(500-300 = 200) will automatically add with the help of AMIZ condition type. and the amount subsequently divided in line items.

If you want any further clarification, please let me know.

Regards,

Patchala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear patchala sir thank you for posting

still one doubt if we maintain  minimum order value 500 suppose customer order 300rs the reaming

amount  200 will be flown to minimum surcharge 

here my doubt is while maintaining condition types in v/08 what value we keep for condition type AMIZ

here 200 extra charge 200 rs next time  if customer  order one more order will it be added ?

thank you so much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venu,

Please try to spend some time on IDES system , so you will clarify all you doubts without posting in SCN

here my doubt is while maintaining condition types in v/08 what value we keep for condition type AMIZ

For the above question , plz look in to standard sap pricing procedure (RVAA01)(step no 817,818)

here 200 extra charge 200 rs next time  if customer  order one more order will it be added ?

The answers is "NO", this surcharge is only applicable to the particular sales order so, it will not possible to simulate with other orders.

Regards,

Patchala.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venu,

Your question is not clear to me. Please explain in more detail, with an example.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear TW  SIR

I am giving one example minimum ORDER VALUE is 500 rs so we maintain AMIW condition type as 500 in v/08 right

like that for AMIZ WHAT value we maintain( just think sales order is 300 rs then 200 is surcharge value if sales order value is 400rs then surcharge value is 100 rs

so in v/08 for AMIZ WHAT value we maintain

i am asking this i didn't work on this pl forgive me if  feel wrong  to ask this question