cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT Query on Delivery Address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

We have recently upgraded our SRM from 7.0 to 7.01.

In PPOMA_BBP attribute 'Delivery Address' (ADDR_SHIPTO), I can see a default value and this default value appears when I create a SC. However when I click on 'Change Attributes' under PPOMA_BBP and goto 'Delivery Address' and try to assign a new delivery address at company level, I don't see other values of delivery addresses in the F4 search help....just see one value. How can I get back all delivery addresses?

Please respond at the earliest.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can check if there are other delivery addresses created assigned to companies. This is required to have the delivery address displayed in search help.

See wiki page http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/x/WoO5DQ as well as note 1689758.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ricardo.

We had created thousands of addresses under 1 company in the portal as an SRM admin so that users while creating the shopping cart could choose one of the many addresses. However after upgrading SRM from 7.0 to 7.01, I no longer see all those addresses. Any idea why this has happened?

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Can you go into Attribute Inheritance tab next to Attribute tab and see if you can view the delivery address which are inherited from upper node.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ritesh,

I am not trying to inherit. Even at the company level there is only 1 delivery address. When in the org structure, I go and try to change the 'Del Address' attribute at company level, I don't see any other delivery address apart from this one. How can I see all delivery addresses in F4 search help under PPOMA_BBP?

Thanks