cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance issue when search a role in Access Request AC10.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we try to search a role in an Access Request filtering by "Transaction from Backend System" take much time to find roles.

Somebody know if there a related note to this performance issue??

We are on SP 09.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member208271
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

You also make sure that your Sync Job is running (GRAC_REPOSITORY_OBJECT_SYNC)

Regards

Mustafa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mustafa

The Sync Job GRAC_REPOSITORY_OBJECT_SYNC is running correctly every 10 minutes.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

Please schedule the Repository sync job at Full mode and Authorization sync job for the system where you want to find the Role.

Regards,

Nikita Sharma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Given that you are on SP09, I doubt you may have to apply SAP note 1599696 (Search Role by Transactions from Backend System https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1599696) and you probably have configured the relevant parameters in the Maintain Configuration settings (SPRO). If not, give this note a go (minimum SP04 required).

Do the roles actually come back in the results? or no results appear? I did try this option in SP06 and to be honest I found it slightly slow then also, but what you may want to try is restrict the search options i.e. specific system or specific roles in a certain name range/space.

all the best.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response. The note 1599696 is not relevant for the system because we are on SP09.

The results of role search appear correctly, but we have problem with performance because the search take a lot of time. The search was restricted to specific system and role type.

Regards