Did you mean: 

Receiver JMS Adapter error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Need your quick help.

Scenario: ECC --> PI --> Active MQ JMS--> Third party

While posting message into JMS Queue i am encountering following error

An  error occurred while processing message: 5027d7ac-f3a2-4eda-e100-000093f30d0a. The detailed error (if any):  java.lang.NullPointerException at com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.core.channel.filter.DynamicConfigurationFilter.filterReceive(DynamicConfigurationFilter.java:107) ...

Adapter framework caught exception also showin in message monitoring

JMS Adapter Service restart also didnt help..

Kindly provide your suggestions.

Thank you in Advance!!

Best Regards,

Suresh S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>Need your quick help.

Please check few things.

a) Check the connection factory class, Queue name, jndi lookup name in the communication channel that matches with target system. Please talk to them and see what they expect and you configure the same values in the channel. This is an important step.

b) Make sure the jms drivers are properly installed in PI.

c) Sometime writing simple java client progam that makes a connection to the jms messaging system would also help. Very similar to JDBC connection class. Please search online for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar,

Thanks for your response.

We have checked the Adapter Specific Attributes in CC (ID Part) 

After unchecked the same its working fine now.,

Best Regards,

Suresh S

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes suresh , i have faced this kind of errors on JMS adapter when i was used ASMA properties

DynamicConfigurationFilter.filterReceive(DynamicConfigurationFilter.java:107) ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi baskar,

we have a scenario is mq server to proxy we use jms adapter as receiver but the problem is  run time chaches are problems updating every time we are facing problems the chaches are not updating automaticaly while updating we are getting some errors can you tell me how to over come this problem

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi did you get any solution if you get solution can you tell me the answer what you have done for this one?

0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

You may check the notes:

1535589 JMS Connect on Demand: java.lang.NullPointerException

1303507 JMS Adapter throws NullPointerException at channel start

1358592 NullPointerException with Connection on Demand

1352308 XI JMS NullPointerException while closing connection

Depending on the case they can be useful.

Kind regards,

Caio

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have a scenario is mq server to proxy we use jms adapter as receiver but the problem is  run time chaches are problems updating every time we are facing problems the chaches are not updating automaticaly while updating we are getting some errors can you tell me how to over come this problem