cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to remove stock from warehouse

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helllo,

I have a question, i want to remove the available stock from warehouse which is available at bin level.

what are the possible ways by which i can remove the stock from warehouse level?

Regards,

Charu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Either you can transfer the stock to different location or if you want remove completly the do WM physical inventory process.

You can also use 551 to clear the stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sridhar,

If i transfer teh stock to another warehouse - in that case i will have to first move the stock to another storage location & then get it back to original storage location.

If i do the PI in warehouse - stock will be removed from storage location level itself

If i do scrapping 551 - then also stock will be remove dfrom storage location.

Wheras my requirement is to remove the stock from warehouse only & not from storage location level and also.

Is there any ways by which i can remove the stock from warehouse only & not storage location.

Regards,

Charu

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is your requirement, that you just want to remove stock from Warehouse, without affect stock level at IM level. But the logical behavior is whenever you do any transaction related to Warehouse manager Sloc, it should balance stock at WM and IM level.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kamal,

You are correct, but my requirement is to just delete the assignment between warehouse & plant so in that case i just want to remove the stock from warehouse level & back to storage location level.

Otherwise i will have to again upload all the stock after deleting the assignment.

Is there anyway?

Regards,

cHARU

former_member212699
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi !

Charu,

If u want to remove the stock completely then u can try by going to mbst and enter material document and click on cancel button and also specify the reason of movement.

please revert me if i am wrong

thanks & regards,

pradeep deekshit

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can not do simply at warehouse level.If you do any activity then system will update the stock levels in Inventory level also.

If you want to remove the stock in warehouse level then create another storage location which is non WM  managed then move the stock to the new location.After deletion of assignment then move the stock back to your original location.

If you are not intrested above solution then use 551 move to issue all stock then after deletion then move the stock back to original location with 552.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sridhar,

In that case can i use 562 also?

Regards,

Charu

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes,You can.Check  with Finanace tem if they agree with the postings then you can use 561 and 562.

Answers (0)