Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Planning results to R/3

former_member209175
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I am configuring in APO system to transfer the planning results to R/3. In SPRO, i have done the publication for the plant, publication type with target logical system (R/3). Also i have generated the publications in the t.code SAPAPO/CP2.

In order to receive the planning results in R/3 from APO, should i need to configure anything in R/3 side.

Note: R/3 Master data is transfered to APO successfully.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does the corresponding integration model exist in r/3 which represents this transaction data???

Also do u find any errors in publishing back to r/3 in sapapo/ccr???

Thanks,

Bye

Sandeep

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

PSK,

1. Pls check the settings in PP/DS Global settings in SPRO for Transfer Events. (Maintain Global Parametrs and Defaults --> Transfer to R/3 In-house Production)

2. Pls also check the offset duration in /sapapo/RRP7 -- when trying to transfer the Planning Results to ECC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

PSK,

In order to receive the planning results in R/3 from APO, should i need to configure anything in R/3 side.

Of course.  Any object you send to R/3 must first be configured in R/3.  Purchase reqs, planned orders, Planned independent requirements, whatever.  You should be able to create any of these objects in R/3 manually, without error, from within R/3, before you even think about sending them from APO.  As implied by expert Sandeep, the core interface will usually tell you when there is a failure to successfully load the objects into R/3.

Best Regards,

DB49