cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to know if a STO (Document type UB) is closed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please advise how to check if my STO with UB documenet type is closed? If my "Final Delivery" checkbox is checked, does that indicate the STO is closed?

Thanks!

-Jane

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read OSS Note 1093582 - FAQ: Delivery complete indicator ELIKZ - question 5.

Also check this thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/3152658 for finding the delivery completed indicator in the STO.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shiva. I have gone through those notes but doesn't see to get a confirm answer.  If Delivery Completed Indicator is marked, does it mean the PO is closed? I'm still having difficulty to bring up Complete Delivery indicator in my ME2xN screen, I'm currently checking that indicator via EKPO table.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

when check the the at ME23N, ME22N, here at header data , at status tab

Ordered                      40.000  MT           144,400.00  EUR

Delivered                    35.934  MT           129,721.74  EUR

Still to deliv.               0.000  MT                 0.00  EUR

Invoiced                     35.934  MT           198,517.99  USD

Down paymts                                             0.00  INR

like this field is their , order is 40.00 mt, delivered is 35.934 so pending quantity is 4.066 mt

this PO is pending, and also check the item level, at delivery tab

Overdeliv. tol. 30.0 %

Underdel. tol.  30.0 %

this tolerance fields , here the line item quantity completed delivery or not , when complete delivery , the tolerance show 0%     ,

please check those tabs 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bojja,

In your example above, the "Still to deliv." value is 0 instead of 4.066 mt, i believe this is due to your Underdel. tol. is set to 30%, thus it is still under the tolerance range. As such, the "Still to deliv." is 0. And in this case, this PO should be considered closed?