Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profit Center not pickup in VAT line item

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing for testing for SAP upgrade in ECC 5 to ECC 6.0 EHP 6.0. I am facing one problem of not update the profit center in VAT in Billing Accounting Document.

While generated the billing account document, Revenue and VAT G/l Account Determination correctly but profit center pickup only Revenue G/l Account against, not pick up against VAT G/l Account.

Devendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is because of EHP up-gradation, same issue in our Production server also, still there is no solution provided by SAP itself, check with your FI consultant 

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VF01, Which is the profit center derived in Revenue GL account, I want same profit center automatically pick up in VAT line Gl Account. This process is working in ECC5 but not work in ECC6.

I have checked the billing account document in ECC6, the profit center pickup in Profit center document but not pickup in Accounting document against VAT line item.

Please guide me, where I check or any other option.

Devendra

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I need your advice.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure that whatever Profit Center you see in billing document is same as the one in material master and cost center.  If it differs, then you will face this issue.

G. Lakshmipathi

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you see the correct profit center in previous version and the same is not coming in the upgrade, then check whether any of the user exit is affecting this. Otherwise I recommend you posting in FI forum.

You may also take a look at OSS Note 1070629 - FAQs: New general ledger migration

Regards,

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi G.Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for response,

As you have to say, “Profit Center you see in billing document is same as the one in material master and cost center.”  It is not difference, because of this the profit center derived in Revenue account, I want the same profit center pick up in VAT / CST payable GL account line. But same issue is not facing in ECC5, only ECC6 after SAP upgrade.

We have checked 3KEH in ECC5, there have maintained the All GL account of State Wise VAT / CST payable in “From-To” as Profit Center a “Dummy “and same is there in ECC6 in 3KEH.

With help of ABAper we have tried to any customization is using in ECC5 but not getting.

We are getting the same issue (profit center related) in MIRO also for tax.

If using any customization in ECC5, how to check or any BAdi or configuration.

Kindly help and suggest me.

Devendra

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

G.Lakshmipathi / Shiva,

Thanks for your suggestion,

My scenario is, State wise tax payable G/L account is created and Profit center Plant wise is created and every State has two to three plants and Plant code is = Valuation Area. We want which the profit center is determination in Revenue G/L Account, same in Tax payable G/L account.

Because of this reason, we are using the Enhancement- FAGL_LEDGER_CUST_DEFPRCTR and BAdI - FAGL_3KEH_DEFPRCTR and give to logic as below and all Tax payable G/L account are maintained in FAGL3KEH and give to “Dummy” in Default Profit Center.

SELECT SINGLE TARGET1

FROM K9RSHD1000004

INTO CD_PRCTR

WHERE SOUR3_FROM = IS_ACCIT-WERKS.

After reading this logic if there is any other better solution for this issue or any changes in this logic, please share me.

Thanks & Regards,

Devendra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devendra,

We have recently activated profitcentre in our compnay, we have updated profit centres in all material masters - sales general/plant data - general plant parameteres.

it is working fine for new sales  but in exiting sales in billing document system not creating accounting document. (only for those sales orders which are partially delviered and partially billed)

Manually we are solving this by using KA03 from FI side and releasing the billing document to accounting by using VF02 from SD side.

Regards,