cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checking Rule

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI - I am working on a requirement that requires on purchase order quantity part of the checking rule including the available stock (un-restricted stock).

This is for one of our plant 0001 which has two st. locations. The PO is created only for the plant 0001 & location 1 and location 2 is used for replenishment strategy.

The new rule that I set up as mentioned above does not consider un-restricted stock or the PO quantity in location 1 but considers un-restricted stock in location 2 at plant level. I tried using the "No. stor. loc. inpectn" but still the location 0001 is not considered at the plant level.

Please guide me or let me know if there are any other setting that activates the location 0001 part of the ATP check at plant level.

- SJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Sam,

ATP check is based on the Plant level

In my opinion you will not achieve  this By standard setting

"No. stor. loc. inpectn" 

It will not work out as per your requirement

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello -

I tried creating STO & also tried sales order but found the quantities are not getting committed by using this rule eventhough the units are in unrestricted in location 1 and also open PO qty. I am not getting any messages but the units are getting committed partially i.e. not considering location 1.

Ramesh -  why this do not work in std. setting? Please elaborate

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you executing the availability check in ECC or APO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

ECC and planning to work it in the stock transfer documents

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Compare the material master for these two storage location with respect to MRP views in transaction code mMM02/MM03. Check whether any safety stock/min safety stock has been maintained in MRP1 view or whether any value has been maintained in the field SLoc MRP indicator in MRP4 view of the material master. Make sure both the settings for storage location 1 and location 2 are similar, as any difference could impact the availability check.

Regards,

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Please check storage location assignment for storage location 1 to plant 0001

And confirm the same

Regards

Ramesh

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not quite clear exactly what you are asking here. But from what I gather, Sloc 1 is not being considred in the plant stock. This likely to be cause by the following code:

SAPLATP2 (FORM MARD_CHECK)

* fill plant data
   IF  S_ATPK-DISKZ <> CHAR1
   AND S_ATPK-DISKZ <> CHAR2.
     P_ATPK-MNG01 = P_ATPK-MNG01 + S_ATPK-MNG01.
   ENDIF.

S_ATPK-DISKZ will hold the value stored in the material master. As you can see, the system will only fill the plant data in the case where a value of "1" or "2" is not maintained in the MRP4 tab of the material master.

If this doesnt help, please return to me with further elaboration of the issue.

former_member211556
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do you say that location 1 is not considered? is it when you try running availability check at sales order or wen you create delivery, the stock in location 1 is not considered? are you getting any message on stock availability? let me know these details for me to probe further.