Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax in MIGO using tax value from J1IEX instead of PO

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Now I'm facing wrong calculation in MIGO.

Let's say in PO I created with quantity 500 has base amount 20000 and tax 1000.

Then I created excise invoice with quantity 100, here I found it had 200 for ST (Sales Tax) on the right bottom of excise invoice screen (J1IEX).

*in this case, total calculation in MIGO should be: (100/500)*(20000+1000).

But when I created good receipt in MIGO (based on excise invoice number - excise invoice popup in the right tab after checked the "Item OK" checkbox), I got the calculation using different source of tax, which was from J1IEX, it came like this: (100/500)*(20000+200).

I found, it will be triggered differently between change the quantity in MIGO first and checked the "Item OK" checkbox.

Note: I also update the quantity in MIGO 100 as well as excise invoice quantity.

Anyone has the idea?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

dinivian.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hi all,

thanks for your reply , sorry for late update. .

Issue has been solved by update non deductible tax value during the enhancement implementation part of CIN to adapt excise invoice value instead.

Regards,

dinivian.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what i understand from above, is your system calculating double sales tax . correct me if i am wroung. if that is case check your pricng procedure,

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For partial receipts. the qty should be changed first and then ITEM OK should be checked.

This is std process that is to be followed.

Regards,

brinda

0 Kudos

Hi all,

thanks for your reply , sorry for late update. .

Issue has been solved by update non deductible tax value during the enhancement implementation part of CIN to adapt excise invoice value instead.

Regards,

dinivian.