cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP Orders in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to delete Product/Location combinations in APO but it tells me I have dependent objects and therefore I cannot delete the combination.  There is no order information in APO for these but they show up as an ATP order.   Any help is greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member189901
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii Christopher,

Yes ofcourse those past sales orders are not present in livecache, that why you got the problem. Any way regarding youur query of What is ATP order.

Its just an sales order which has been confirmed to the customer. It may be deide on your stock or recipt or PIR. So that  customer demand can be fulfilled.

So as long as an order present in th system it'll not allow you to delte the associated master data although it is present in livecahe or not

Regards

Debashis

claire_yang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you should be make sure orders are consistent between APO and R/3. /SAPAPO/CCR and /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21 should be excuted. Then please check if you can find these orders in APO. If so you can run report /sapapo/sdorder_del or /sapapo/om_delete_incon_orders  to delete them. If you have some rejected sales orders in R/3, you should delete such orders in R/3.

Claire

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Claire.  It says there are no orders.  In one instance the orders are at a warehouse that hasn't been used in a number of years.  The sales orders that are showing as ATP orders are from 2006.  Not really sure what an ATP order is.

former_member189901
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii Christofer,

First have a look at in RRP2 and RRP4 screen for the product and location combination, and if there is any element ( Demand/ Recipt )delete it. And then try to delete the product/location combination.

regards

Debashis

Not Active Contributor

Former Member
0 Kudos

The ATP orders are older eith Sales Orders, Pur Reqs or Stock Transfers.  When I used these transactions the message is they don't exist.  If I review them in ECC they are there but have been closed out or completed.  Not really sure what or where to find an ATP order.