cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approach towards certification MM module!

ravi_jadhav
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am currently preparing for the certification in MM module. I need small contribution from all you experts out there. I want to know about the Chapter wise weightage regarding Tscm-50 & Tscm_52. Please don't ask me to refer the PDF mailed by SAP team coz I have gone through it. I don't find it useful coz for example Inventory management is allocated +++ i.e >8-12% weightage...but i want to know what units are covered under Inventory management?

I hope I am making a clear point of distinction to be understood. Please help me senoirs. Also make the same clear for + & ++ topics too...ur help is precious to lay down the foundation in my career as SAP consultant..:)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

discussion moved to the sap Certification forum

ravi_jadhav
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry I am new to this forum so i m not aware of topics related for posting into them...thanks for moving the same & giving maximum exposure for the dicsussion

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The thread posted by @Raghavan_Rangarajan would be helpful to you.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-25774

Please search the certification syllabus at the following

https://training.sap.com/us/en/certification/

Within the syllabus books you will find the topics. Probably, you please refer to the syllabus books that are relevant for MM course. Nobody knows the weightage of questions. This +++ is an indicative that number of questions may come. Therefore, you need to concentrate much on these chapters. It does not mean that ++ or + questions should be left out. You must concentrate on all the chapters that are relevant for the examination. Therefore, I would suggest, please go through all the syllabus books religiously at least 5 times before going to the exam. Please do not bother much about weightage.

All the best.

Regards,

Ravi

ravi_jadhav
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sir, thanks for ur immediate reply & precious help. I read articles & blogs of certified ppl having exp of 10-15 years. I am really concern abt my SAP future, being just a beginner in this field. I am BE Mechanical with distinction MBA Materials mgt from pune university. Pursuing SAP MM module...Isn't this strong academics sufficient in getting into a good job?

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are many people with strong academics, domain experience and SAP certification failed to get into SAP Consulting area. There could be many reason, the time at which they come to SAP, the market conditions, their sincerity and passion for SAP. Therefore, your educational background may help you to some extent, but there is no guarantee that will definitely fetch you a job. Once you have done your training / certification etc. you need to constantly trying to get your first job. First job is always a difficult one to approach, unless you are lucky enough. You are still young, therefore, there is nothing wrong and trying hard to dig into SAP world. Keep the same passion and love on SAP, it will definitely drive you. Always open your eyes for learning new things and new technologies, hopefully, you will be a star in few years time.

All the best.

Regards,

Ravi

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If SAP certification  is a criteria to get a job in your country, then you probably have no other choice if you want such job.

I actually do not know anyone in our company (> 100 IT people) who has a certification. We hire from Universities  as well as people coming from other companies, even consulting companies, but I have not yet seen that SAP certification is a criteria)

Answers (0)