cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menu path for CL01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can tell me the menu path for CL01 and CT04.....and explain about them briefly......

Thanks in advance.....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Menu path for CL01 is...Logistics,Sales and Distribution,Masterdata,Products,

Assortments,Environment,promotion,Environment,plant group.

Menu Path for CT04 is...Logistics,Sales and Distribution, Masterdata, products,

Assortments, Environment,material, environment,material groups, Characterstics..

If you want to know any menu path you want you type this transaction code "search_sap_menu" you will get path.

Class and Charecter are terms in variant configaration. Variant configaration means if we want create a core product and you want to add differnt features depending on customer requirements, we can create a core product in material master and we can create these features as characters using T.code CT04. after creating charcters put all of them in a class using T.code CL01.

Thanks,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ....

Thanks for all your answers........now my second question is.....my client asked me to configure a classification in customer master ( which is going to be used in idocs...for sending it to its business partner using EDI) ...........so is this the correct place to configure or.....do we need to do any program changes........

I am asking this question...as CL01 does not come under IMG.......

Thanks in advance......

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CL01 is to create class and

CT04 is to create characteristics

The same are also used for example in Variant configuration. Please have look at this link.

<a href="http://sap-img.com/sap-sd/steps-for-sd-variant-configuration.htm">variant config</a>

Hope it helps. Please reward if helpful.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Logistics - sales and distribution - master data - products - assortment - environment - promotion.

Logistics - material management - purchasing - master data - subsequent settlement -

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

CL01 - create the class

CT04 - Create Characteristics ,It used for Multi purpose Eg:

1.Variant configuration

2.Material Classification

Rewards point it helps.

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try transaction code "search_sap_menu" to find menu path for CL01 and CT04.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto