cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location independent stock type in EWM

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured own location independent stock type 'RP' which should not communicate to ECC. This location independent stock type has been assigned to custom stock type 'ZP'. Now I am trying to carry out transfer posting from stock type F2 to ZP using tcode /n/scwm/post & warehouse process type 4010 but getting error as "EWM data not supported for ERP communication: Non-Dep. Stock Type RP".

Can some one help on this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Juergen

I am also getting the same error. I created one block stock type "b2" that would communicate the posting back to ecc and I maintained few more own location depedant stock types but when i try to convert a stock from "b2" to "b3" i am getting the same error "EWM data not supported for ERP communication: Non-Dep. Stock Type RP".

i have configured only b2 in a way such that it communicates to ecc. i have configured the rest of the stock types to be non location dependant stock type and should not be communicated to ecc

Stock Type Location-Independent Stock Type B2 BB Generic Block Communciated to ECC B3 B3 Blocked WH Russia not communicted to ecc B4 B4 Blocked WH Ukraine not communicted to ecc b7 b7 Blocked WH Belarus not communicted to ecc b8 b8 Blocked WH Lithuania not communicted to ecc BX BX Blocked other actions not communicted to ecc

after pushing the changes to the quality, i changed a hu from f2 to q2 it worked fine. but then i posted one from b2 to b3 where i get this error

WM data not supported for ERP communication: Non-Dep. Stock Type RP".

is there a way to prevent this from happening? if so please let me know what settings, i should be maintaining.

thanks

anand.

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

"I have configured own location independent stock type 'RP' which should not communicate to ECC."

Why would you want to do that?

Brgds

Juergen