cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message V1 290 trying to see costing in Quotations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear colleagues,

Whilst trying to see the costing for a quotation item in SD (Selecting item and choosing "Extras > Costing"), we receive an error message V1 290:

Costing values cannot be copied because condition type is missing

Message no. V1290

Diagnosis

You have called up unit or product costing or you tried to copy the value of the assembly costing. No condition for unit or product costing has been designed for the order type which you are using, however.

System Response

The call is terminated.

Procedure

Please complete the order type parameters in Customizing in the chapter 'Define sales document types'.

The problem is there is no parameter to maintain via VOV8 (Define sales document types in SPRO).

Hence, we do not no what this means / what is missing in order for us to see the calculated costs within condition type EK02. This condition type is defined as a manual condition type without any requirements in the pricing procedure.

By the way, in sales orders it works fine (Same pricing procedure as in Quotations)

If anyone has encountered this system behavior and resolved it - PLEASE HELP.

Thank you in advance.

Dan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, I am not sure, why you do a costing for a quotation which in normal circumstances, will do for a sale order.  Nevertheless, ensure that your pricing procedure have EK02 condition type and that is flowing in your quotation.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi

As described in my message I have problem with EK02.

I am using configuration material in which different cost in any case and in the stage of the quotation I need to check the cost of the product.