cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

after value contract is fully referenced. it is still open.

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

hi experts!

I set completion rule E at item category WKN, then after I fully refer to the value contract (actually the number already exceeds the target value), it is still at open status. isnt it supposed to be completed? Please help....thanks in advance.

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Please dont add URGENT in subject

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in VTAA for your item category what routines are assigned for the combination of your Value Contract and Order.  Update here

G. Lakshmipathi

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

here is a snapshot of my copy control setting from wk1 to OR, please update further. thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try removing the "+" from Pos.neg.quantity from the copy control and create new test documents and check.

G. Lakshmipathi

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

HI

NO. it still doesnt work. the result is as same.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I already said, you need to create a new value contract and sale order and check how the document flow looks.

G. Lakshmipathi

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

HI ,

that is what i do, create a new VC, refer it to create new sales order. still open.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For the field Update document flow, maintain 2 and retry the process.  I am sure, somewhere the issue is with copy control only.

G. Lakshmipathi

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

again. no. wont work either. quantity contract QC works fine...

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

what is the contract end date , when contract end date is close then it will show complated

check at VA43 , VA42 here valid form , valid to  date check

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

HI

The horizon is 1 year, start from 2012.08.13 to 2013/08.13. however the target value is already fully referenced. pls explain more. what you mean is if the end date is not close, even it is fully referenced, the contract status is still open, right??