cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Configuration status and data in System monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I configured system monitoring with no errors and using sysmon widget to monitor the system.The issue is system configuration status is Grey and there's no data collected either.

Can you help please to fix this issue.

Appreciate your help

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check for back RFCs of the systems to Solution Manager system.

Is this appearing for one systems or all the systems?

Can you also check for Solution Manager system itself..if system monitoring is available.

Best Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Saurabh ,

Back RFC is working fine.

yes , Configuration data under sytem monitoring is missing for solution manager system as well.

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls apply the note 1671723. This should solve your error.

Rgds

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vivek

Thanks...I'm on SolMan 7.1 SP05 .The note you mentioned is not applicable to SP05.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you able to see the data in System Monitoring --Under Technical Monitoring Tab?

Best Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Saurabh ,

Thanks .

No,  I''m unable to see the data in System Monitoring --Under Technical Monitoring Tab .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please perform system monitoring setup. Only then you will be able to see data in System monitoring.

Widget just fetches the data available in workcenter. Once you have data in workcenter, then you should be able to see the data in widget as well.

Best Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Saurabh ,

I already did system monitoring setup and its green status , not sure why configuration data is missing.Is there any specific settings for getting the configuration data?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I would suggest to check the Set up Again. Most of the data should be there once setup is done completely.

Apart from only CCMS configuration is left but that is more relevant to SLR related stuff..

Run the setup again. Check for templates if they are applied properly or not.

Best Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ran the setup again and assigned templates looks ok still the issue persist.

please help to resolve this.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you configure just now, then wait for some time, might be a day, you receive a data.

Else , we suggested from SAP to reexecute the web service configuration on sap solman_Setup.

Please check.

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jansi ,

Was on holidays so couldn't replied , I re-executed the Web service configuration in solman_setup , still the same issue configuration data status is not appearing and the widget is not refereshing by itself.

Could you please help to resolve the issue ?

Appreciate your reply