cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have set the availability check as neutral and first step in check instruction. Second step as Product allocation. Now when i create sales order ATP confirms ATP irrespective of the requested quantity. But when i try to restrict it by allocation. The system fails. Just want to know whether its standard that ATP check with neutral and product allocation does not work or is there any setting to fullfill this requirement.

Regards

Shruths

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

claire_yang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In trasaction /SAPAPO/ATPC07, you can check your checking instructions. If you have set the neutral results indicator for all basic methods, the final result is always the complete requirements quantity. However. if you only set neutral results for Product Availability Check, but activate PAL without neutral results, the order can only be confirmed if it can pass PAL check.

BR/Claire

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claire,

I have tested this in detail. When i set the neutral active in check instruction for product availability check and 2nd step as product allocation. Then the product allocation does not work. but when i turn off the neutral for product availability check, then both atp and product allocation works. But my requirement is, neutral for first step and 2nd step as product allocation. this is not working. pls let me know is there any standard way to fix this.

Regards

Shreths