cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AE/IR/ID is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I just finished a system copy from sandbox PI to test upgrade system. In the test upgrade system's SLD for Exchange

Infrastructure component AE/IR/ID are missing. I already follow the steps in notes:#1031321 Self-Registration of Adapter Engine and RWB fails

#764176 Manual correction of XI content in SLD to get this fixed but this is not helping. Can you please help? I try to login to IR and

ID but refreshing exchange instrastructure is not updated with these components.

Thanks.

Thava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ideally applying manual correction* note should have worked, may be u can check this note also: 1117249

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Done the steps in this note too....but forgot to mention earlier. Its NW 7.01 SP10.

Thanks.

Thava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What about the rest of the components like IS and RWB? Are they visible over there with correct domain name?

Take a java stack restart and then check...and i hope the user, which you are using to restart the services mentioned in the above notes is having proper authorization?

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Name

Type

Domain

Application System

Last Update

RWB on xs4.hca-msap-m1XI Runtime Management ServerDomain hcb-msap-m1XS4 on hca-msap-m1

Integration Server on hcb-msap-m1XI Integration ServerDomain hcb-msap-m1XS4 on hca-msap-m1

Domain hcb-msap-m1XI DomainDomain hcb-msap-m1

This is the list of XI components in SLD.

In the Content Maintenance, XI Domain only has 2 assiciations:

XI Contained Integration Server

XI Contained Runtime Management Server

whereas the source system has :

XI Contained Adapter

XI Contained Integration Directory

XI Contained Integration Repository

on top of the above part components.  The users are same as the source system soI dont think its authorization. I have resatrted the whole system few times.

Thanks.

Thava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thava,

>>In the Content Maintenance, XI Domain only has 2 assiciations

The changes will get reflected under this once u properly register all the components (under Technical system).

In the past i have also faced this issue but above note:764176 helped me in rectifying the same may be u can wait for experts to comment on this and in the meantime u can try registering the components once more.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava