cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After BI Upgrade to BI 7.3(dual stack) ,MOPZ is not working .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have reconfigured the Product System ( SMSY) after BI has upgraded to BI  7.3. (dual stack)

In the Solution Manager ,Abap Stack is ok has version 7.3/SP07 but the java stack is still picking the up the old value  7.01/SP03 from BI Server  , its does not pick up the new 7.3/SP07 .

Its seems like the solution manager is fetching the wrong data from BI server .

I have deleted the product system from SMSY and recreated as well ,no luck as well.

Thanks  Any clue?

Regards  Clement

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delete system from SMSY (optional). Add it (config for both ABAP and JAVA) to a SLD accessed by SOLMAN and then run LANDSCAPE FETCH using SMSY. Check again.

Regards.

Ruchit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ruchit

What do you mean by Add it (config for both ABAP and JAVA) to a SLD accessed by SOLMAN ?

Regards

Clement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clement,

I meant perform configuration in both ABAP and JAVA stacks for them to be part of SLD. I mean RZ70,SLDAPICSUT,Data Supplier ..

Regards.

Ruchit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchit

All the connection is ok . nothing wrong with it .

Regards

Clement

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check in the SLD of the solution manager system if the data is updated .

If not , push the data manually to the Solution manager SLD . (hopefully an SLD bridge to Solution manager SLD  is configured in the local SLD of the system if the system data is pushed to the local SLD)

Then, check if its updated.

What is the solution manager version of the system ?

Regards

Ratnajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

The solution manager version is 7.0 EHP1 .

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check if the NW 7.3 java stack data is updated in the SLD of the solution manager ?

Regards

Ratnajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you run LANDSCAPE FETCH job?

Regards.

Ruchit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for late reply. all is well but I have new error now, refer to attachment

Obviously I can check the entire product instance to be relevant, but the SAP NETWEAVER 7.3 Product Description, I have no clue which one?

Refer to all attachment .Thanks

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I suggest you go to transaction LVSM in the solution manager system and correct the product instance assignment.

Refer to the link for LVSM

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e0411fa9-44a8-2d10-ef9d-92416f845...

Also you need to have ST-LV software component in the solution manager system to do the above steps.

Once you correct the product instance assignment for the system , update SMSY from LVSM.

Then try generating the stack XML file using MOPZ.

Regards

Ratnajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

LVSM Solved it .Thanks

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please close the thread if the issue is resolved .

Regards

Ratnajit