Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order to sales copy control issue in item category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are facing below issue.

In sales I have 3 items in that one item I have blocked for billing and one item I have kept for reason for rejection.

When I try to create resource related billing request in tcode DP91, the blocked and reason for rejection item also coming into DP91 and generating the resource related billing request.

Is there any way to not to copy billing blocked and rejection for rejection item not to copy the DP91 and not created these two item in resource related billing request.

Pleas advise.

Thanks,

Preddy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

when go to DP91 here enter the sale document number after you enter the sale document item 3 to 3 only on that time not copied 1 and 2 items,

try this

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Siva,

Thanks for quick responds.

But user doesn’t want do that way, he wants to do enter only order in DP91 and create order.

In below order last two items 50 is reason for rejection and item 60 is blocked for billing. When I do resource related billing in DP91 50 and 60 both item is copied.

Item category is taking form VOV4 default item category it is not taking form the copy control (Tcode  VTAA)

It is taking from default item category like below. How can control the billing block and reason for rejection item not to create resource related billing?

Thanks,

Preddy

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mr Reddy,

I believe system behaves as designed.

Would like to stress, that when create process DP91- system will generate "Resource related billing request". please remember this is not a billing document, its just a billing request which you display in VA01..

Where as,

Reason for rejection will not allow billing, when you try to create billing document wrt:billing req (eg: creation of credit memo wrt: credit memo req). only if the field:FK_ERL is set in Table:TVAG.

Billing block, functionality is also same & it works only when you create billing wrt: proceeding document.

Where as you are trying to to create sales order(resource related billing request) wrt: sales order.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thank you very much.

we will try to implement the relevant SAP note and let you know the status.

Thanks,

Preddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thank you very much.

We have implemented SAP Note 401942 it is working fine.

Thanks,

Preddy

Answers (0)