cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount Retriction in sales order & billing3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all expert,

I would like to 3 level discount allow in sales order & billing with the following discount condition type:

ZG1 = allow max. 100% discount

ZG2 = allow max. 15% discount.

ZG3 = allow max. 5% discount.

Current configuration, i defined upper/lower limits for conditions under SPRO --> SD --> Pricing -> Pricing Control -> Define condtion type ->Define upper/lower limits for conditions to control each condition type: ZG1,ZG2,ZG3.

Plus the restricted user authorization to condition type, i can restricted each user only selected specific discount condition type with max. discount restricted.

The problem is the sales order allow > one time same discount condition type to be insert & saved.

Question:

1) Is that any configuration can restricted discount condition type only allow one in sales order or billing?

2) If using requirement in pricing, how do i achieve it? can give example?

3) Can sap control maximum discount allow for user? How do we configured it?

Appreciate you help on it. I will give great  Text Removed

Regards,

Eric

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Please avoid adding such text

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) Is that any configuration can restricted discount condition type only allow one in sales order or billing?

Through standard configuration, this is not possible.  In order to control this, you can try with any of the following user exits:-

1. USEREXIT_READ_DOCUMENT in the program MV45AFZZ
    2. USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP in the program MV45AFZA

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

G Lakshmipathi,

A.

USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP in the program MV45AFZA

This userexit is in program MV45AFZB

B. The logic to be included in this userexit is "the more difficult part" (in my opinion). On the basis of this logic, the code could be written.

Could you please comment on what should be the logic?

E.g. if user has manually entered the value of two condition types in a line item, in the sales order; how would the system / logic identify which of the two condition types to keep and which one to eliminate?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yang,

Question:

2) If using requirement in pricing, how do i achieve it? can give example?

3) Can sap control maximum discount allow for user? How do we configured it?

I feel that a simple way would be to have "Pop Up" message just before saving the sales order, which asks the order-entry staff to check the Tab Condition and see that the entries are according to the business rules (mentioned by you, in OP).

Pop Up could be set up in: USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE, Program MV45AFZZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yang,

I understood that you want to stop entering discount condition type more than one time.

That means if user had already entered ZG1 than SAP should not allow to enter ZG2 or ZG3.

As per standard SAP functionality we can not stop entering condition types but we can control that document always contain exactly one active condition record by condition exclusion.

PATH : SPRO --> SD --> Basic functions --> Pricing --> condition exclusion

1) Create condition exclusion types

2) Create condition exclusion procedure

3) Assign it to pricing procedure.

Condition exclusion will deactivate other two condition types (if already entered) while entering third condition.

Example: If user had already entered ZG1 with required percentage. Now if he tries to enter ZG2 than SAP will deactivate ZG1 and will make ZG2 active. Likewise if he tries to enter ZG3 than ZG1 and ZG2 both will be deactivated and only ZG3 will be in active mode.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tarpan, Siva,

I do not think exclusion configuration would satisfy this requirement.

How would the system identify which condition type value to select from a group (of condition types values)?

What comparison method should the system use in exclusion configuration (A, B, C.....) as in this case there is "no set rule"?

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Yang,

This requirement can be Mapped through Condition Exclusion Configuration.

Prasad