cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order need to be not changed when information related to order are sent to the logistic partner

former_member822355
Participant
0 Kudos

I send my sales order to my logistic partner, by a custom interface . When an order is sent to the logistic partner, I need to disable changing in this order by the user: users should not be able to change quantity, items and to add /delete new positisions. Only a “super users” can do this… How can achieve this objective….

Thanks a lot,

Best regards….

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not aware of any standard solution for this, but it can be done in a user exit with a custom authorization object.

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Silvana ,

I think in best way you can only give the authority to the user VA03 so its in display mode they can not do any changes

And to the super user all access

Regards

Ramesh

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may need to go with user exit. The logic could be, while the custom program extracts the sales order data, it can also populate the details in a Z-table with quantity, date, time etc. Using sales order user exit USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE in include MV45AFZZ, custom checks has to be done with Z-table and for super-user user ID. If any other user user tried, then using the same exit, the system can provide hard error.

Regards,

former_member822355
Participant
0 Kudos

Is there any solution in a standard way, without user exit?

I can' t also assign to user only VA03 rights because the user can modify the order until the electronic sending to the logistic partner.