Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice split issue for invoice correction request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Could you please help me in the below scenario:

Invoice correction request is created with two items- credit and debit item. Both the items are determined with the same pricing date of the original customer invoice which is correct. But in VA01 screen , user changes the pricing date of debit item to the current date so that he can add new condition, discount etc. in the pricing of debit item. Now the problem is when he changes the pricing date of debit item, a different exchange rate is being picked up for this item.

When user tries to create the invoice for this invoice correction request, it gets split. User do not want the invoice to get split.

In the split criteria below messages are shown:

Invoice 1                                                   Invoice 2

Credit data exchange rate at b      -24.86500                                                   25.69500

Reference Document Number         XXXX                                                        YYYY 

Assignment number                      XXXX                                                         YYYY

Translation Date                           Date of original cust.invoice                          Creation date of invoice correction request.

Please tell me how can i prevent this split to occur.

Thanks for your help !

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For one item from invoice correction request(RK), the system should only have one Credit Memo.

Based on differential amount from difference from Credit & Debit items in RK.

As I know,

1. you shouldn't have changed the date in RK.

2. you should compute the differential amount and update/change the amount in debit item in net value in sales overview screen.

Kindly check the same and correct your process accordingly.