cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Billing/Proforma Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating a proforma Invoice I am getting the following issue.

The error is displayed as an attachment.

Please do let me know what and where exactly do we need some changes in order to get rid of this

regards

Joe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Matthias038
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

if the sales organisation exists it can also be a matter of translation. If the name of the sales organisation is not maintained in the requested language you might get this error.

best regards

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi joe,

Please check you sales organizational exist or not and also check the assignment between sales organizations and company code.

Please review your enterprise structure and all basic assignments and determinations.

Regards,

Patchala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a case where in I am doing a Stock Transfer between two plants.

After creating the STO followed by

Creation of Outbound

Then doing PGI

I am trying to create the proforma Invoice using VF01

Now when I select Billing Type as 'JEX' I get some error like

'Field is not known for condition accesses'

If I select the Billing type as 'IV' then I get Processing Status as 'Incorrect'

When checked in the log it says "Sales Organization is not defined"

First of all let me know exactly which Billing Type to be used ????

In this case both the Plants belong to same Company Code and has a common Sales Org

Look for the attachments below

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should use the invoice type "JEX" for STO of with in the company, should not use "IV" IV can be used if it is Intercompany STO. To solve your error 'Field is not known for condition accesses' check below assignments whether you correctly made.

1. What delivery type your using? is it NL or your customized z delivery type, if it is z check whether you have maintained copy control for that z  delivery and "JEX" in Tcode VTFL

2. Also check what pricing procedure you have assigned it to your delivery type and billing type both should be same

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

Please check once again in this path

SPRO->Materials Management->Purchasing->Purchase Order->Set Up Stock Transport Order-Define Shipping Data for Plants

->Select the receiving plant and go to details.For the Field Customer Number Plant Specify that Customer created for the Receiving plant in the Company code of Supplying Plant.and also see some paths relative to this issue

Thanks,

Naren K

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1809371

Please explain your sales process, with when creation of proforma invoice takes place?

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

Check the configuration.Some Basic configuration is missing.Check in customer master and assignment,assigning organize by plant.Check there are some good threads on this.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi joe

once u check ur sales order configuration settings.....and check ur order type assign to proforma invoice...... and check the ovaz t.c also