cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Demand priority sequence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

How do I setup a custom Demand priority sequence in CTM profile, Want to prioritize my demands as follows: Safety stock, Sales order and Forecast (ascending).

Thanks a bunch.

Mono

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

digambar_narkhede
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Mono ,

you can set Demand Priority sequence in Transaction /SAPAPO/CTMORDSEL - Order Selection in ATP tab page with other two option of Product and Time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Digs:

Thanks a lot, I had the Order selection defined for demand, but I didnt get the other part <b>with other two option of Product and Time</b>, and Order selection is part of Planning scope tab in CTM what about the Demand tab, How do I set the prioritization there using Safety stock, sales order and forecast which I selected in Order selection, as these categories are not provided in the standard dropdowns for priority sequence.

Thanks again for your time.

Mono

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Digs:

I also want to add to my previous reply that, How does the Sort profile play a role in customizing demand priority, as I try to define a profile even there you have standard dropdown from where you have to choose the demands and I just dont see the one I want to put in i,e. Safety stock, Sales order and Forecast.

Thank you

Mono

digambar_narkhede
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Mono ,

As per my earlier reply go to Trans./SAPAPO/CTMORDSEL for Order Selection ,in this create a new Order Selection by entering Order selection ID and in first Tab page of selection you can select the Master data Selection which can be otherwise selected in the CTM profile in Trans./SAPAPO/CTM under Planning Scope Tab Page and Master data Selection .

In the same Selection Tab Page of Order Selection and Time related Selection area you can specify the time period and in the second Tab Page of ATP Categories ,in filter for ATP Cat.All ATP Categories in left hand side screen you can set the ATP categories as CB safety stock,BM sales Order and FC as Forecast and save this order selection .

Then enter this order selection in the CTM profile under Planing Scope Tab Page and Demand Selection Area by selection the radio button on Order Selection and from drop down select the ID that you hhave saved .Thus CTM run takes into consideration the orders selected while planing .

you can define a srort Profile in trans. S_AP9_75000206 (under Demand Prioritization)where the prorities are set as if the certain Locations/Products (LOCNO /MATNR ) are having prority or Material availability date(MBDAT) or the Distribution Channel or Sales Orgnization have more priority ,this profile is then selected in the sort profile in the CTM profile instead of setting proritizing sequence there .

pls go through the <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm40/helpdata/en/fb/396fc97d3946bc8dd8236f98919236/frameset.htm">CTM Demand Prioritization</a> which will help to clear basic doubts

Regds // Digs...

Answers (0)