cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd Party Sales Order (Message No.-M7033)

Former Member
0 Kudos

While running a 3rd party sales process I am getting a error: "Purchase order 4500017088 has no items (Message no. M7033)  Diagnosis The system has not found any order items in the purchase order 4500017088. Procedure Make sure your entries are correct. ". I am able to save a sales order and get a PR no. and then run the T code ME21n and generate a PO no. but when  run T Code MIGO the error read as above. Please help need to solve soon. My Material's Item category group is BANS, Sales order - OR with item category - TAS and Schedule Line - CS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

mauro b. you may be right can you kindly tell where mark the items for GR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i m going by memory because I don't have access to the system.. but on the PO, item section, there is the flag "GR expected" (or something similar).

Browse the item's panel and you'll find it.

Regards

Matthias038
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi mauro,

you are right. for third-party PO I recommend to post the GR without value. this indocator is right beneath the GR expected indicator.

If your PR / PO is working with account assignment these indicators maybe blocked. this can only be changed by changing the customizing for account assignment type.

good luck.

Matthias

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The statistical goods receipt of third party sales process has been discussed already in the forum. FYI you can check the SAP help link http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/4d/2b91be43ad11d189410000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

for details.

The goods receipt indicator can be found at purchase order line item level.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For third party process, the goods are directly sent to customers from Vendors so there is no need for MIGO. Why you want to do MIGO?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in some cases MIGO is worth to be used also in 3rd party sales (also the best practice contemplates the case)

Coming back to the main issue, I suppose that, in the PO, no items were marked for GR.

former_member1190345
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sonu,

Since you are trying to create the PO manually you must be trying to create it based on the PR. Please check if the during the creation of the PO after you have entered the PR at the item level whether you have entred the Requisition number also.

If there are several line items in the PO the system may not know which item to refer if you enter only the PR no.

Thanks and regards,

J Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi J Nagesh,

On the T code ME21n the items are picked up automatically once I put PR no in the basket. Can please specify the way to do it a bit more explanation.