cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Script help

former_member422932
Participant
0 Kudos

We have an English and German version of the same SAP Script. I was trying to create a Spanish version and somehow overwrote the English version with the German version. Outside of manually having to correct the English version, is there a way to undo the change I made?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member422932
Participant
0 Kudos

Resolved issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

So to repeat my former fellow SAPscript developers :

1) In case of several clients in development system, try to copy the SAPscript form from one of the other clients to the development client with transaction SCC1 .

Otherwise

2) is it a SAP standard SAPscript which you have not yet adjusted, then it can be imported from client 000 .

And if that is also not possible

3) (let your SAP technical support) transport the right SAPscript from your test or production system . Just make a small change in each required form language (like a description) and change it back. You will get a transportrequest in that way (of course another way is to create a transportrequest and link the SAPscript form below this in transaction SE10).

I am not too technical, so option 3 may be a bit unusual for SAP technical support, as the transport landscape is not set in the way to transport from production to development.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mazurek,

Actually the SAP Script at your development client is copy of Client 000.

If your SAP Script is disturbed, you again need to copy this from client 000.

For doing this GOTO SE71-> Utilities-> Copy from Client. And again copy the same SAP script from Client 000 and copy to another name.

The newly created SAP Script would be same as original one that you were trying to edit.

Regards,

Navin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know there is no version management for sapscript/smartforms.

Before making any change to sapscript/smartforms make a copy for yourself and then do the changes.

Regards

Subramanian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have two clients. one for development and one for testing..

Then move the English version from the testing client..

Go to SE71

in the menu..Utilities -> copy from client ..

Thanks,

naren