cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Credit control area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a situation where my client has been using one credit control area for the entire Sales areas, now they want to have 2 credit control areas based upon Sales areas.

Two credit control areas have been created and assigned to the respective Sales areas. But the old credit control area's Open Sales values will not be updated into the new credit control areas.

What I needs to be done to transfer the Open Sales values to the newly created credit control areas. Kindly help, thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vijay N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure, in std we have such feature available.

But why you would like to transfer Complete open sales value data into new CCA. Because existing open sales value consists from both the sales areas. When you try to transfer it new CCA will have open sales value of both the sales area. Are you distributing the sales value?

- if at all you dont find the other way, I would rather suggest you to short close all the line items from open sales orders & re-create these line items which determines new CCA ( this new line items can be created either in same sales orders or you can create new sales order).

for me this looks possible work around than going for enhancement,if any.    

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mr. Reazuddin for your reply.

To put it with an example:

Following is my existing system,

Sales Area 1000 02 02 = CC01 Credit control

Sales Area 1000 03 03 = CC01 Credit control

I like to have,

Sales Area 1000 02 02 = CC02 Credit control

Sales Area 1000 03 03 = CC03 Credit control

XYZ Customer has a credit limit of 50000 maintained in CC01, out of which he has open Sales accounts 30000 (20000 and 10000 in Sales area 1 and 2 respectively).

If both new Credit control areas are created and assigned, I am in need of transferring the customer open accounts (Rs. 30000) to the respective Credit control areas.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vijay N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the below thread it may be helpful for you

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1614370

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can anyone help me on this issue, thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vijay N